Social media is essential to building your brand and your business. The best platforms for B2B—LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram—provide you with a wealth of opportunity to engage with your audience while controlling your brand’s narrative, so when others come looking for you, you know exactly what they’ll find.
However, unlike the personal posts we see most often—think cat videos, food and baby pics, and political perspectives—your brand’s social media persona should lead with your brand above all else.
Not sure how to build your brand on social? No problem. IMS360’s team of content marketing experts have developed a list of the top 7 strategies you can use to build not only your brand on social media, but engagement as well to attract more of your target audience.
The role of social media in brand building
- Enables you to connect with your audience in a more engaging and sincere way.
- Increases the amount of exposure your brand receives and boosts traffic to your website.
- Helps your business develop loyal fans (brand evangelists) and generates leads.
- Enables you enhance business partnerships, reduce marketing costs, and improve sales.
- Provides market insights you can use to make your brand even better.
- Humanizes your brand by enabling you to respond to consumer comments and feedback.
- Gives you an opportunity to reinforce deep connections with your customers.