Just because LinkedIn is geared toward a business audience, that doesn’t mean you should let it lie stagnant. It’s the window into your business that every day, thousands of other businesses are looking through to learn more about who you are, what you do, and how what you offer can benefit them.
So, when was the last time you updated your business’s LinkedIn page? Don’t worry if it’s been a while. We’re here to help you get started with 9 ways to breathe new life into your LinkedIn business page.
1. Spruce it up with a background photo
2. Add a variety of content
Your audience is made up of diverse people who engage with different kinds of content. Make sure you include content that generates traffic, leads to reactions, increases the engagement of your page, and is easily shareable. Give them videos to watch, posts to thought-leadership pieces on your website, evergreen posts that show off your personality and humanness, and ask questions that start conversations.
3. Give them the “why” to choose you
4. Brag about your specialties
5. Get your employees and happy clients involved
6. Tag relevant people and companies
7. Include your CTA where they can see it
8. Ask your happy customers to leave a review
9. Post regular updates
To stay relevant, you need to post consistently at least 2 times a week. Target your posts to your specific audience. Include a variety of content types and use both time-sensitive and evergreen content. This lets your audience know you’re engaged with your business and why they should be too.
Make your page stand out with some help
- Branded imagery
- Messaging for a Company Description
- Organic social posts to expand your reach
- Supporting social content
- Social media management
- Paid ads to elevate your presence and influence